Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...

So a little about me:

I'm Brittany (yay!) and I'm currently a freshman at Lebanon Valley College. I take pictures like it's my job (I wish it was my job) so I've decided to make this little photo blog. I've got this over-active imagination where if I'm walking past something I can almost see the picture frame in my mind, so I always have my camera on me and fully charged.

About my camera/editing programs:

It's a Sony Cybershot from 2007, which aren't that great, I'm aware, but I get some great pictures from it. I happen to use two photo editing programs, Picasa (which was free from Google) and includes some great editing options for a free program. I also dabble a bit with Photoshop 6.0 (another old one I know) from time to time.

So that's that, now on to the good stuff...the pictures.



I took this shot in June of 2007, right after my high school graduation, and it's one of my favorites.

Modifications:
Picasa: increase in shadow and highlights

No comments: